My First Wudu Book
Shade 7’s new book promises to make teaching children about body parts a fun, educational and interactive experience for all parents, particularly Muslim parents teaching their children how to do wudu, a ritual washing performed by Muslims in preparation for their 5 daily prayers. Parents will enjoy teaching their children to read the names of the body parts and watching them squeal with delight as they watch the colours appear on the white illustrations when they touch water.
- Introduction to body parts for young children in a fun and interactive way
- Introduction to wudu for Muslim parents and for inter-faith educators
- Unique colour changing feature when the book is put in water
- Suitable from age 0 upwards (birth)
- Wipe clean and safe for baby